Pelican Vista Cabin is one of our largest cabins at Mosquito Lagoon RV Park. It includes 3 bedrooms. One bedroom has a queen-size bed. One bedroom has a double bed. The 3rd bedroom has a single and a double futon. The living room also has a double futon and a single futon. This cabin can sleep 6-10 people! [See Photos Below]
Enjoy the large screened-in porch with a view and a pew! Large raised deck provides a view of the river and your boat 25′ away!
This cabin features:
- central heat and air
- 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, and 1 queen bunk bed in 3rd the bedroom
- additional double futon and single futon in the living area
- dressers, night tables
- linens are provided with plenty of closet space for hanging your attire
- kitchen with stove, microwave, coffee pot and coffee, utensils, cookware and tableware
- one full-size bathroom with shower/tub; bath linens and paper products provided
- family room with dining table and chairs
- lounge chairs
- (2) TVs with cable and remote – one in the living room and one in the bedroom
- private deck
All cabins at Mosquito Lagoon RV Park are smoke-free. Outside seating is provided as a smoking area.
The Pelican Vista cabin is fully furnished, so just bring your toothbrush! Most furry friends are allowed, please inquire when making your reservations.
Please see our cabin rates and specials for more information. A 3-day minimum is required on holidays. We reserve the right to refuse service.