Cape Vista Cabin has 1 bedroom with 2 double beds. The living area has a double pullout Murphy bed, a double futon and a single futon. This cabin comfortably sleeps up to 6 people. [See Photos Below]
Cape Vista’s large deck on the river provides the perfect location to view the waters. The sea wall is a great place to fish, sun or watch the dolphin show!
Dock is not for boat mooring (once you see the yachts go by you will understand). Boat mooring is provided in the main park.
The Cape Vista rental cabin features:
- 1 bedroom with 2 double beds
- Night table
- Double Murphy bed, double futon and single futon located in the living area
- Linens are provided with plenty of closet space for hanging your attire
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, coffee pot and coffee, utensils, basic cookware
- Full-size bathroom with shower/tub and sink/vanity area in the bedroom; bath linens and paper products provided
- Family room with breakfast bar(2) TVs with cable and remote – one in the living room and one in the bedroom
- Central heat and air
- Lounge chairs
- Propane grill (propane provided)
- Private deck with table, chairs, and sunshade
All cabins at Mosquito Lagoon RV Park are smoke-free. Outside seating is provided as a smoking area.
Cape Vista cabin is fully furnished, so just bring your toothbrush! Most furry friends are allowed, please inquire when making your reservations.
Please see our cabin rates and specials for more information. A 3-day minimum is required on holidays. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Please Note: We will be updating some of these exterior photos soon. Because of the hurricane, we’ve made some changes!